Beyond Limits Office Administrator
Is providing outstanding customer service your thing? Are you passionate and can pick things up standing on your head? You will need to if you are to be our next outstanding office administrator.
Position/s: Office Administrator
Salary: £9,605.00 p.a.
Hours: 22.5 per week
Closing Date: 9th April 2019
Ref Code: EP/CT
Essential for this job
Excellent IT skills and attention to detail
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
We need an office administrator who is looking to work in an organisation where you can truly make a difference. We want someone who can work in a collaborative way as part of a committed and enthusiastic team. As an Office Administrator you will play a crucial role in making sure our services enable people to have fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our administration team supports Teams, Service Leaders, Directors and external stakeholders and provides a professional, friendly and supportive administration service. As part of the team you will assist with a range of administration activities. You will be responsible for maintaining all databases and internal drives systems, and you will support the development of any new databases. You will work closely with our HR and Training department and assist with a range of HR and training administration tasks. You must be able to work as part of a team, use your own initiative and be a self-motivated person. You will be expected to demonstrate a flexible approach to your working day.
Ideally you will:
- Be experienced in working in a busy office environment
- Be approachable and confident
- Have good communication skills
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
- Support the work of Beyond Limits
- Be an excellent time keeper
- Be a reliable person
- Take pride in your work
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...