Beyond Limits Office Co-ordinator
Do you love Mondays? Can’t wait to get to the office to show people what you’re made of? Then join us and show us what you’ve got.
Position/s: Office Co-ordinator
Salary: £17,500 p.a.
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 9th April at 2pm
Ref Code: EP/JB
Essential for this job
Must have experience of working in a busy office environment.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
We are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator with the passion and desire to make a real difference to our Reception and Administration team. You will play a vital role in maintaining Beyond Limits’ inclusive and collaborative culture. You will work with our administration team to create a professional, friendly and supportive administration service for our teams. You must be prepared to go the extra mile and provide a friendly and knowledgeable first point of contact for all colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and flexible and who can be creative and resourceful and we want someone who approaches every task with an infectious enthusiasm. You will ensure that all administrative requests are dealt with in timely manner and completed to a high standard. You will be expected to undertake a wide range of duties to support Teams, Service Leaders and Directors with variety of administrative and coordinating tasks. You will take pride in providing a professional and efficient service and you will contribute to maintaining a happy, welcoming and safe office environment.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to cope under pressure
- Have good delegation skills
- Be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Be a self motivated person with the ability to motivate others
- Have the drive and stamina to excel in the role
- Be able to show and use your initiative
- Thrive in a busy environment
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...