Do you love a desk job, is data your thing and can you spot a mistake at 50 paces? if this is you then join us as our Payroll Administrator and be responsible for the smiles on our faces every month.
Position/s: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £18,000 p.a. FTE
Hours: 22.5 per week
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Ref Code: SB/PP
Essential for this job
Previous experience in a busy payroll position using Sage 50 payroll software. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and and awareness of HMRC legislation.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Beyond Limits are an independent supported living provider whose head office is based in Stoke, Plymouth. We provide truly bespoke services to people with learning disabilities, poor mental health and other support needs. We are registered as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission and we make a positive difference every day to people’s lives around Devon, Cornwall and Somerset and we are still growing. We are looking for a diligent payroll administrator who understands and who will be committed and supportive of the work we do, someone who understands the importance of getting it right for our staff so that they can get it right for the people we support.
Ideally you will:
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Be a methodical person, able to work through problems
- Work well under pressure
- Love detail and data
- Have excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- Be reliable and flexible
- Work well as part of a small team
- Be committed to values of inclusion
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...