Support Workers for Betty
Betty has a real zest for life and loves to get out and about. She loves weekends away and holidays abroad especially to warm places as she loves the sunshine.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,185 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: Part-time & Casual
Closing Date: 31st March 2019
Ref Code: MT/HA
Essential for this job
These positions have a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Betty loves shopping and spending time with her partner and family. She lives in her own home which she is very proud of. She also has a part-tome office job which she is supported to attend, she has a most excellent telephone manner and is always very cheery and helpful. As part of Betty’s team you will be supporting her to build on her existing skills, you will need to be supportive of her emotional health and well-being and be confident to stick with her when things are difficult. Betty needs you to believe in her hopes and dreams and support her to achieve these.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be able to show and take some initiative
- Be someone who can see past difficulties
- Be a positive and encouraging person
- Want to make a real difference to Betty’s life
- Be able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a self motivated person
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...