Support Workers for Cuthbert
Cuthbert is registered blind but he is fearless and he leads an incredibly active and fulfilled life. He has complete trust in his team who have so many aspirations for him.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Ref Code: RC/RW
Essential for this job
Full UK Driving Licence
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Cuthbert loves outdoor pursuits such as wall climbing, trekking and cycling. He also enjoys music and going to live gigs, he has a great sense of humour and likes people around him that don’t take themselves too seriously. As part of his support team you will work with Cuthbert in his own home to build on his independence, you will need to be supportive of his emotional health and well-being. Cuthbert has many gifts and talents and needs the people in his team to support him to reach his full potential, he wants motivated people to help him achieve his goals. He is working towards a cycle ride in Europe this year. You will also be expected to work closely with Cuthbert’s family who play a pivotal role in his life.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Enjoy outdoor pursuits
- Be a self motivated person
- Have good communication skills
- Have a good level of IT skills
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Be a positive and upbeat person
- Be available to work shifts including weekends
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...