Support Workers for Duncan
Duncan is looking forward to moving into his own flat soon and taking the next steps towards independence. He wants a team that will support him on this journey.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £9.00 per hour (£10.00 after probation)
Hours: Full time & part time available
Closing Date: 12th April 2019
Ref Code: KS/OK
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Duncan has Autism and wants his team members to be creative and help him be part of his community. He has a real zest for life and he loves getting out and about visiting cafes and local pubs and. He also enjoys beach walks and sometimes travelling further by car and train. As part of his team you will need to be supportive of emotional health and understand how his autism affects him.
Ideally you will:
- Be a confident person
- Have a happy persona, be fun to be around
- Have good communication skills
- Have good local knowledge, able to use local amenities
- Be someone who can work through difficulties
- Be a positive person
- Be a self motivated person
- Demonstrate flexibility in your work
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...