Support Workers for Jane
Jane has a big family who she is very close to. She sometimes goes into town with her sisters where they hit the clubs to enjoy dancing and music. She also recently started baby sitting for her niece.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,185 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: 20 hours
Closing Date: 15th April 2019
Ref Code: VV/LR
Essential for this job
This position is a genuine occupational requirement covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Jane is young and trendy and she loves getting her hair and nails done. She likes to get out of Plymouth sometimes and she recently visited London and Edinburgh with her team, she enjoys trips to the theatre and live gigs. Lately she has decided she would like to redecorate her home and with the support of her team she has been making preparations for this. Jane wants her team members to be outgoing and bubbly, people who can support her to achieve her hopes and dreams for her future which includes travelling and to be in a loving relationship. As a support worker in Jane’s team you will be expected to work on your own initiative, you must be a self motivated person with a get up and go attitude. Jane has a cat called Smudge and so you should be someone who likes animals. You will support Jane to continue to develop her independence and facilitate her becoming better connected, not just within her own community but further afield as well.
Ideally you will:
- Have a love of music
- Have good organisational skills
- Be reliable and a good time keeper
- Have the ability to motivate others
- Be a calm individual, a clear thinker
- Enjoy arts and crafts
- Be able to cover shifts, including weekends
- Have good IT skills
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...