Support Workers for Phil
Phil has a keen interest in classic cars and he loves to visit the Hayes motor museum from time to time. He also enjoys getting out in his own car, visiting local pubs for a good lunch.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,380 p.a. (pro rata)
Hours: 1 x 16/20 Hours
Closing Date: 26th March 2019
Ref Code: RC/PG
Essential for this job
Must be a car driver
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Phil has a learning disability and is on the autistic spectrum, he requires support around his daily living needs. He is also looking for team members that can bring fresh opportunities to his world, he wants people who are good story tellers and who don’t mind making a fool of themselves.
Ideally you will:
- Be an outgoing person
- Be experienced in working with people with autism
- Have a good sense of humour
- Enjoy car drives and visiting new places
- Be an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude
- Have good IT and communication skills
- Be a confident person, not phased by difficulties
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...