Team Leader for Clive
Clive loves to go fishing and goes regularly in the summer months. Clive also enjoys cooking the fish he catches. He likes to make visits into town, especially if this involves a good pub lunch or to see a film at the cinema.
Position/s: Team Leader
Salary: £18,540 p.a (pro rata)
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Ref Code: AS/KS
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Clive likes to get out and about, he enjoys visiting air shows and has attended the Devon show several times. He has been trying to get fitter and has spent some time walking in his local woods. He is looking for a Team Leader who can enjoy these things with him and someone who can encourage him and his team to try different things. As a Team Leader, you will provide direct support to Clive as well as providing direction for the team. You should be someone who can demonstrate confidence and someone who can promote Clive’s independence. Clive needs assistance with his daily living skills and support with his emotional health, you must be able to see past Clive’s difficulties and be committed to supporting him to achieve the hopes and dreams he has for his future.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience of working with people with a learning disability
- Have some proven leadership skills
- Be a self motivator with the ability to motivate others
- Have some of the same interests as Clive
- Be a calm person, able to make decisions clearly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a health and social care diploma
- Have a good level of IT skills
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...